iDrinkCoffee is proud to announce its unique Very Important Machine (VIM) program. Products that are covered under the VIM program have extended warranty benefits, including:
- We pay shipping both ways for any warranty claims.
- Guaranteed turn around time set at 10 business days.* (Note: this excludes shipping time.)
- Receive these benefits for the duration of your manufacturer's warranty. (Note: this does not apply during any extended warranty periods.)
*Some brands excluded from guaranteed turn around time.
In order to qualify to VIM service please make sure to keep all original packing materials. Contact us for best practices. Please also read "Understanding your Warranty" for exceptions and conditions of all warranties.
Here are some conditions to the program:
- VIM service is currently only available for customers residing in Canada's 10 Provinces and the continental United States.*
- It is only available to addresses serviced directly by UPS and/or Fedex, not PO Boxes. In the case of PO Boxes, we will still cover shipping charges if you are able to get the package to a UPS location.
- It is not available in Nunavut, North West Territories or Yukon Territories.
* Some rural areas in Northern Ontario, Northern Alberta, Northern Quebec, and the Maritimes incur an extended area delivery surcharge ranging from $12.50 to $65.00. If this applies you will be notified upon purchase.
The following brands are included in the VIM program
- Jura (guaranteed turn around time of 10 days does not apply to Jura) (Non Commercial Only)
- La Spaziale
- Rancilio (Non Commercial)
- Rocket Espresso
The following grinder manufacturers are also included:
- Compak (K3 touch only)
- Mazzer (Mini, Mini E, Super Jolly, Super Jolly E Only)